Sunday 10 February 2019

Young Living Malaysia Premium Starter Kit

Premium Starter Kit by Young Living is the best starter kit for you to get because it has all the important oils to start your "Chemical Free Lifestyle".

You can read more about the Premium Starter Kit by Young Living on my post here.

Here are why you need to get this Premium Starter Kit TODAY!!!!

1. The current price for this AMAZING starter kit is RM713.00 but there is a price increase happening in Malaysia from the 15 February 2019 onwards. Now is the best time to purchase this. Price of all the oils in the Premium Starter Kit will also increase therefore. Get your PREMIUM STARTER KIT today!


2. When you purchase from me, you will also get an additional 5ml bottle of LEMON essential oil. This offer is only valid from 1-15 February 2019 and you can ONLY get it from me. Why Lemon essential oil? I chose Lemon because it has many benefits and you can practically use it for everything including in your cooking or adding it to your drinking water. I find that I use my Lemon essential oil most from my Premium Starter Kit and I am sure you will too.

3. Our team's support group is the best! We have classes to teach you how to use your oils from the Premium Starter Kit. We also have gatherings and meet up to just share ideas and testimonials. We have awesome group sharing on Whatsapp and online classes. MY team is the best team if you want a muhibbah team. We have members from all races, all nationalities and all over Malaysia (and overseas too). It is always nice to meet ladies with the same mentality and goals. I wish you would join our team.

BEST part about getting your Premium Starter Kit is, you can also generate income from HOME. We will show you how and we will guide you all the way to the top!

Get your Premium Starter Kit from me today and let's connect!

You can reach me by email at dewdrop mummy@gmail.com or via Instagram @dewdropmummy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing that detail. It was fascinating and insightful. they become more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end.
    essential oil malaysia
    geranium essential oil

    ReplyDelete

Young Living Malaysia Premium Starter Kit

Premium Starter Kit by Young Living is the best starter kit for you to get because it has all the important oils to start your "Chemica...