Tuesday 19 June 2018

Come and FOLLOW us!

If you want to know more about Essential Oils and get the latest updates, you can follow us on our Social Media platform.

INSTAGRAM


Click on this link below to check out our page:
@dewdropmummy

Come and say hi. I share a lot of recipes that are easy to make. Most of the recipes are the ones I personally use myself. They're really easy to make and if I can make it, you can too. Best part is they are all CHEMICAL FREE!

Note that I only use Young Living Essential Oils for all my blends and recipes. If you use other brands, you may not be able to get the same health benefits as mine.

FACEBOOK PAGE


We also have our Facebook page that you can follow. Click on this link below to check out the Facebook page

@dewdropmummy

Other than sharing on the recipes, I also share articles on Essential Oils. Of course I am bias when it comes to Essential Oils as I am only using Young Living oils (they're the best!) but the articles that I share are not necessarily only Young Living articles. At the end of the day, I've made up my mind on what is the best for me, you are free to decide what is best for yourself and your family.

Come and say hello! I won't bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Young Living Malaysia Premium Starter Kit

Premium Starter Kit by Young Living is the best starter kit for you to get because it has all the important oils to start your "Chemica...