Sunday 11 March 2018

Desert Mist Diffuser by Young Living

When I first started my oiling journey, I bought the Premium Starter Kit and in it, I got the Dewdrop Diffuser among others. It really changed my life. If you want to start this oiling journey, Premium Starter Kit is the way to go.
Dewdrop Diffuser


The Dewdrop Diffuser is really the perfect diffuser for newbies. It is user friendly and easy enough to use. Even children can manage it. I take it everywhere with me. Even on holidays. I love the smell of essential oils in my hotel room because it makes me feel like I'm at home. My kids love it too.

If you can see from the above, the dewdrop diffuser can last up to 3-4 hours each session. After that, it will automatically be switched off. You can run it another session before having to refill the water and the essential oils. Dewdrop diffuser would last for 2 sessions, 4 hours each, that makes it a total of about 8 hours.
Isn't it pretty?

Few months ago, Young Living introduced a new diffuser. The Desert Mist Diffuser. It is really pretty but unfortunately, due to the popular demand, it was sold out not long after the promotion started. It was really selling like hotcakes. It is really pretty. I love the design very much.

Let's talk about how amazing this diffuser is.

- The design is really pretty. Compared to the dewdrop diffuser, this one wins hands down. It will look pretty in your living room or bedroom.
- It runs up to 10 hours non-stop compared to only 4 hours with the dewdrop diffuser. You dont need to switch it on again after the first session. This diffuser can last the whole night.
- It has many colour options. You can choose the colour you want: blue, white, red, yellow, orange, green…
- It also has the candle flicker setting which is so fantastic. You dont need to use candles anymore to have that flickering ambiance in the room (if that's what you want!)

Unfortunately, this diffuser is still out of stock but during the Young Living Convention held in KL last week, I managed to buy a few extra units. If you want to purchase them, you can contact me at dewdropmummy@gmail.com
The price is RM396.05 (retail price) but if you are a member, the price will be RM301.00 only.
I also have a few extra goodies to give away if you purchase them from me.

Limited units left so be quick to secure this diffuser. You won't regret it.

P/S: as of today 11 March 2018, this diffuser is still out of stock on the Young Living Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Young Living Malaysia Premium Starter Kit

Premium Starter Kit by Young Living is the best starter kit for you to get because it has all the important oils to start your "Chemica...